"Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock."
HaYesod is a complete discipleship course that respectfully explores the Jewish foundation of Christianity, the Sabbath, and the Festivals. Lessons are carefully developed to build an understanding of the Bible and ignite the believer's relationship to the Land, the People, and the Scriptures of Israel.
Comprehensive workbooks, lesson guides, and additional supplementary materials make this program one of the most well-rounded and comprehensive studies of this genre of biblical studies.
HaYesod: The Foundation, the first study module, is composed of ten compelling lessons that explore the Jewish foundation of Christianity, and helps ignite the believer's relationship to the Land, the People and the Scriptures of Israel.
HaYesod: The Sabbath, the second study module released in March 2017, is composed of ten brand new lessons that explore the biblical Sabbath and its observance and implications for Messianic believers today.
HaYesod: The Festivals, the third module, is currently in development and scheduled for release in 2018.
Designed for Individual Students or Bible Study Groups
- For Students: The Online Student Program is an easy way to start your studies with HaYesod for only $45 (per module). A student receives 6 months of online access to the student lessons through streaming videos (per module), plus the comprehensive Student Workbooks.
- For Groups: Use the Digital and DVD Packs, and start your own HaYesod Group (with any number of students). This option is ideal for community leaders, small groups, or even large congregations who want to teach about the Jewish foundations of Christianity on a continual basis.
What You Can Learn from HaYesod
- Uncover Christianity's Jewish foundation.
- Discover the Jewish Yeshua.
- Reconcile Christian faith with its Jewish roots.
- Discover your inheritance in the Land, the People, and the Scriptures of Israel.
- Effectively share your faith from a Messianic Jewish perspective.
- Learn about the Sabbath, and the Festivals.
How Did HaYesod Start?
First Fruits of Zion originally created HaYesod in 1998 to address the growing interest in the Jewish origins of the Christian faith. Over the last fifteen years, thousands of Christians and Jewish believers have reconnected with the Land, the People, and the Scriptures of Israel through the HaYesod program. In 2010 the entire program was redeveloped and is now used on a continual basis by many groups to learn about the Jewish foundation of Christianity.